12.02.2007

Really? You're kidding, right?


Since this is our first post, we have a little catching up to do. It was December 2nd and we were getting set to go on a trip for our 4th wedding anniversary to NYC. One thing to do before we jet off: take a test (ok 2 tests, just to be safe). I was in the living room when Katie walked in, sat in the chair with me and said the words I'll always remember: "We're going to have a baby." The coolest moment ever. We smiled all night just thinking about our baby to be (as proof, I think our jaws were sore the next day). I'm sure you all can relate to this glowing feeling that happens when you find out. An out-of-body experience for sure. 
But then came the tricky part: how the heck are we going to keep this a secret for 1-2 more months? 

No response to “Really? You're kidding, right?”