2.14.2008

No roses here.


Well, things aren't going so great w/ us this V-Day. This evening, we took Katie to Urgent Care b/c her fever had been staying at 100.6 degrees and had been around 100 the past 24 hours. So her nurses wanted K to come in just to be safe. All week, she's been home sick with a nasty cold/flu, not to mention her morning-and-every-other-time-of-day-sickness. Definitely in rough shape at the moment, but she's been able to hold down most of her food, most of today. The doctor said her lungs "are clear" and with the help of some meds, she's hoping to ward off infection and lower her body temp. Fingers crossed, she'll be able to get some solid sleep tonight.

4 Responses to “No roses here.”

Unknown said...

Hi Kate and Trav,

I hope you are feeling better today! I'm sorry you've been so sick, I had no clue! I hope Dr. Trav has been at your bedside as you ring your bell! It will be all worth it once you have this beautiful child!! Can't wait and get better soon!

Chris & Jee said...

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so poorly and hopefully it will pass soon!

Chris and Jee

Tausha said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon Katie.

Margi (MOM) said...

We are soooooooooooo sorry you have been so sick, Katie! We love you and miss you and wish I was there to take care of you. I know that Travis will take good care of you though.