3.14.2008

Boy wonder!

Well, we just got back from our Ultrasound and discovered we're having a bouncing, baby boy! He's squirming around great, strong arms and legs and has all his toes and fingers. Baby R was sucking his thumb and stretching his legs like he was lounging in a La-Z-Boy. Our doctor had never seen a baby tapping his foot so much, as if to say "I'm ready to run, let me out of here you guys!" It was pretty funny. Look for pics of the little guy early next week.
As for names, Travis has been creating a list of names but nothing in mind yet. We're open to suggestions, but will be keeping our name choices hush-hush until the b-day. Thanks for checking into the blog today.

7 Responses to “Boy wonder!”

Chris & Jee said...

This is incredible! I guess Travis knew all along!!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Emily & Pete said...

I am so happy to hear everything went well today and you will soon be welcoming a baby BOY!! Congrats!

Congratulations you guys! A little boy...so exciting! And Travis, I am impressed with your good paternal instincts you have...guessing it was Travis Jr. in there!!

Congrats to all three of you!

Anonymous said...

We are boy crazy in our house as you know so we are supa dupa excited baby R will have a peener! I can see the camping trips now with Caden, Will, Jude and ? Oh boy, oh BOY! Thanks for sharing ; )

Unknown said...

Okay I'm sorry I couldn't wait any longer...when I didn't hear from you I just had to take a peek!! :)

J and I are so, so happy that a little travis jr. will be joining the world. Kate you know that means more "days of Travis" for you right?! :) Trav, way to go on parental intuition, I guess I was off!

Yvonne said...

Travis, I'm glad you got your way and Katie, you may or may not have gotten yours, but Angie says: Boys are the way to go. Congrats to both and I hope Katie is feeling much better.

Carrie said...

I dunno...it could have been the umbilical cord!