11.20.2008

Wake up and play.

On the weekends, Travis has been waking up first and taking Owen in the living room to play so I can sleep in a bit longer. Oh, how I love my husband and how amazingly thoughtful he is. What a phenomenal man. He's so caring and handsome and...ok, I can't go on. But for a second there it was fun to pretend like Katie was posting on the blog. Anyway, the first part is true. And Owen and I have had a fun time lately with our goofy, morning playtime. Team Ramsey gave us this super awesome Ernie puppet and I have to confess that I'm not too proud to act-a-fool in the A.M. Owen gets a kick out of Ernie right when he sees him. He gets big eyes and giggles like only a baby can. 
P.S. Ever tried to make a baby laugh and take a picture with your left hand while wearing a puppet on your right hand? Mad skillz.
P.P.S. Check out the righteous "Chick Magnet" shirt that my cousin Heather sent us. Fitting, for sure.

No response to “Wake up and play.”