7.31.2009

Water parkin' it.

Some of you may know that Katie has this bizarro fear of water parks. Something about the pool being "full of kid-pee" and the walking areas being covered with "other people's dead foot-skin everywhere." Can I personally explain these comments? Nope. Do I love my wife's quirkiness? Yep.
So we met up with our friends the Stahls at the "Saint Louis Park Rec Center" which I thought was great b/c, by name, is not an official "Water Park." Sneaky, indeed. Katie took the bait and still insists she never went to a water park that day, but rather a community pool.
We had a lovely time burning our pale honkey skin in the sun. And I didn't even notice that much kid-pee or foot-skin.

One response to “Water parkin' it.”

Steph said...

oooo. and now she's soaking her feet in kid pee and sitting on other people's dead foot skin. 2 for 1!

(I agree - icky places)