6.04.2008

Sleepy time.

The nursery is finally coming together! This weekend we finally got our crib from Baby Grand!! (It's only been at the store for two months waiting to be delivered, but that's a another blog entry...) I did learned something interesting about men this weekend. Especially when it comes to becoming a Daddy. I learned that building the crib is one of those "men" jobs where the woman of the household should let the man of the household prove their worth without participation. Now for those that know me well, this was a little challenging because I am usually assigned as the furniture-put-together person and claim to be pretty handy at building stuff. Although I have to admit, it was pretty cute to see Trav march into the Baby R's room and a few hours later watch him walk back out to show me the finished product - a sturdy crib ready for Baby R's sleepy slumber. The next nursery project is artwork and cleaning out the closet from the left over office stuff to make way for closet organization. Now that's what I call a Mommy of the house job!

One response to “Sleepy time.”

TKO said...

To clarify, it was not "a few hours" of assembly time. More like 2 hours. The crib was a breeze compared to that f'ing sink.
-T