5.13.2009

Cat in the hat.

When picking out the proper lid for a baby, it's a rather tricky purchase decision. Do you go for the always-sporty baseball hat? Or the casual, beach bucket hat that's sure to never stay on a kid's head?... We opted for the plaid derby/driver hat. It suits Owen, I think. The blue matches his eyes. The plaid matches his style. His style? See, I think Owen has a more preppy style than his dad. (In a perfect world of Casual Fridays, I'd personally rock the Urban Outfitters vs. J.Crew). The kid just somehow looks more comfortable in an outfit from Baby Gap than he does from some hipster boutique like Pacifier. Call me crazy, but it's my theory. Cute either way, though. I've said too much.

2 Responses to “Cat in the hat.”

Yvonne said...

I love the "Cat" in the hat. Henry on "Guiding Light" has one very similar. Owen wins hands down with me.
Yvonne

Yvonne said...

PS: Happy Birthday Dad!