5.10.2009

Things are looking up.

This blog is all about Owen, so we don't like to blab about our day jobs here. But since we have a lot of blog followers with kiddos, I wanted to let you know about a new brand at Target that I worked on called up & up. It's replacing the old Target Brand diapers and other baby stuff, and looks better the its predecessor if I don't say so myself. My contributions to up & up? The brand name as well as the idea of having a witty little line on each package. We're all really proud of this brand here at the Bullseye.

2 Responses to “Things are looking up.”

Steph said...

Congrats ... Looks great - Owen's face definitely needed to be on one of these, though.

Kelly K said...

Katie - Congrats! It is always so fun to see it once it's in the store! I was just shopping with my sister over the weekend and commenting on how great the new brand and packaging looked!!! No joke :)